When it comes to meeting your IT needs we’re just wired differently.
ServicesComputer Networking Services
Making changes to your network, no matter how small, can be daunting. You need a service that delivers results but doesn’t disrupt your connection to your customers.
So, whether you want to get more out of an existing network or deploy a new, advanced platform, our engineers will keep downtime to a minimum. What’s more, we only recommend technology that makes sense for your organization – and nothing you don’t need.
Source One Technology’s experts can design, build and manage computer network infrastructure across different vendor platforms – including HP, Juniper, Cisco, Netgear and 3Com.
Once everything is up and running we can hand over your in-house team or continue to manage network assets, respond to alarms when we detect them, and keep your network at it’s best. Our computer networking services include:
- Design – we bring together LAN, WAN and wireless networks so that they’re secure and reliable from day one.
- Installation – from cabling to configuration, we make sure your installation is quick, clean and your network accessible wherever you want to work.
- Monitoring – we keep a close eye on your network infrastructure with a rapid response to alerts.
Why work with us?
Every organization is unique and so is the service we provide.
- We’re ‘hands-on’ IT experts not sales people, so no hard sell
- All engineers have 12+ years experience helping clients with computer networking services
- No recurring monthly service fees or long term contracts
- Easy to reach, easy to talk to – before, during and after your project
- We’re local and cover SE Wisconsin, including Milwaukee, Waukesha, Racine, and Kenosha areas