IT services for Nonprofits
For today’s nonprofit leaders and the IT professionals who support them, implementing and maintaining the technology needed to advance your organizations aims can be a daunting task.
A trusted partner of churches and nonprofits throughout the region, we work with a growing list of organizations actively serving their communities, and specifically discount our service rates for community, church and nonprofit customers.
We can offer personalized IT services for nonprofits in the following key areas:
- Data Backups: Local backups, Off-site backups, Cloud backups
- Desktop Support: End-user PC/Desktop problems, Printer management
- Email Services: Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office 365, Google for Business, etc.
- Firewalls/Security: Cisco, Sonicwall, Watchguard, Fortigate, Untangle, and other UTM solutions
- IT Performance Troubleshooting: Network, Server, and Internet bandwidth troubleshooting
- Microsoft SBS: Microsoft Small Business Server administration and support
- Computer Networking Services: HP, Cisco, Juniper, 3COM, Netgear
- Remote Access: Site-to-Site VPNs, PPTP/IPSec VPNS, SSL VPNs, Terminal Services
- Server Administration: Windows NT, 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 and Linux
- Storage SANs: HP, Dell, EMC, NetApp, IBM
- Virtualization: VMWare vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization solutions
- Business Accounting Software: Quickbooks, Peachtree
- Moves/Adds/Changes: New installations and/or relocations of Computers/Phones
Why work with us?
If you ask any of our customers amongst Southeastern Wisconsin’s church and nonprofit community, they’ll be quick to tell you that we’re not like other IT vendors. We believe in partnership without salesmanship. What’s more when you’re working with us you’ll find us easy to reach and easy to talk to – before, during and after your project.
NO sales people
Affordable IT services
12+ years experience
NO long term contracts
Free impartial advice
We’re regularly asked our advice about a range of IT and networking issues, and we share hints, tips, tools and resources on our blog and also in our free quarterly magazine, ‘The Source.’
They’re just a taster of what the Source One Technology team do – give honest, practical IT advice and solve problems. We’re seasoned network engineers, so it’s information you can trust.