IT services for Nonprofits
For today’s nonprofit leaders and the IT professionals who support them, implementing and maintaining the technology needed to advance your organizations aims can be a daunting task.
A trusted partner of churches and nonprofits throughout the region, we work with a growing list of organizations actively serving their communities, and specifically discount our service rates for community, church and nonprofit customers.
We can offer personalized IT services for nonprofits in the following key areas:
- Data Backups: Local backups, Off-site backups, Cloud backups
- Desktop Support: End-user PC/Desktop problems, Printer management
- Email Services: Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office 365, Google for Business, etc.
- Firewalls/Security: Cisco, Sonicwall, Watchguard, Fortigate, Untangle, and other UTM solutions
- IT Performance Troubleshooting: Network, Server, and Internet bandwidth troubleshooting
- Microsoft SBS: Microsoft Small Business Server administration and support
- Computer Networking Services: HP, Cisco, Juniper, 3COM, Netgear
- Remote Access: Site-to-Site VPNs, PPTP/IPSec VPNS, SSL VPNs, Terminal Services
- Server Administration: Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019 and Linux
- Storage SANs: HP, Dell, EMC, NetApp, IBM
- Virtualization: VMWare vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization solutions
- Business Accounting Software: Quickbooks, Peachtree
- Moves/Adds/Changes: New installations and/or relocations of Computers/Phones
Why work with us?
Source One Technology provides on-going technical support and consultation for many different churches and nonprofits in Waukesha, Milwaukee, Dane, Washington, Jefferson, Ozaukee, Kenosha, Racine counties and across Southern Wisconsin. Want to know who we work with? Just ask! We can also provide a list of references and testimonials from countless nonprofits that will help give you a better understanding of our ability to provide the kind of support you are looking for, without inflating your yearly technology IT budget.
NO sales people
Affordable IT services
10+ years experience
NO long term contracts
“We interviewed about a dozen companies before deciding to go with Source One Technology to replace our previous consulting company. Source One Technology’s knowledge, responsiveness, organization and openness made them stand out amongst their competitors…I have recommended Source One Technology to colleagues and organizations throughout the city and would be happy to speak with you about my experience with them.”
IT Manager, URBAN ECOLOGY CENTER
Free impartial advice
We’re regularly asked our advice about a range of IT and networking issues, and we share hints, tips, tools and resources on our blog and also in our free quarterly magazine, ‘The Source.’
They’re just a taster of what the Source One Technology team do – give honest, practical IT advice and solve problems. We’re seasoned network engineers, so it’s information you can trust.