When it comes to meeting your IT needs we’re just wired differently.
Servers are the engines of your IT function and with regular maintenance they can serve your business for decades.
Source One Technology’s proactive administration service keeps your hardware and operating systems in the best condition possible. Not only does this prolong the useful life of your equipment, it also improves the performance and stability of your network.
Prevention is better than cure, so we perform a range of tasks at agreed intervals on your servers. These include installing OS updates and patches, configuring firewalls and backups, and monitoring hardware performance and thresholds. Once complete, we can either hand over your in-house team or continue to maintain and manage your servers for you.
Our administration services cover:
- Windows servers – Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003 and Small Business Server.
- Linux servers – Ubuntu, Debian, Redhat.
Why work with us?
Every organization is unique and so is the service we provide.
- We’re ‘hands-on’ IT experts not sales people, so no hard sell
- All engineers have 10+ years experience helping organisations with server administration
- No recurring monthly service fees or long term contracts
- Easy to reach, easy to talk to – before, during and after your project
- We’re local and cover SE Wisconsin, including Milwaukee, Waukesha, Racine, and Kenosha areas