IT services for government & municipalities.
At Source One Technology, we understand the challenges of implementing technology to meet the ever-changing demands for public safety, community services and your constituents – all without disruption while getting more value from public funds.
Not all technology is the same. We understand the connections between and operations of City/Town/Village Hall, Public Health, Public Safety and Public Works. This unique perspective allows us to take a holistic view and approach to assist you with managing and supporting your complete infrastructure, rather than just selling a product or service. That’s why we are a trusted partner of local governments and municipalities like yours which are actively serving their communities (in addition to the various schools, churches, and nonprofits throughout the region already depending on us for honest, impartial advice and cost-effective services).
We have extensive expertise in supporting, implementing, and managing the following key areas relating to your technology infrastructure, whether it’s for your Police Department, Fire Department, EMS, City/Town/Village Hall, Courthouse, Building/Engineering Department, Health Department, Public Library, Water/Sewer Department, Street Department or every one combined:
- Data Backups: Local backups, Off-site backups, Cloud backups
- Desktop Support: End-user PC/Desktop problems, Printer management
- Email Services: Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office 365, Google for Business, etc.
- Firewalls/Security: Cisco, Sonicwall, Watchguard, Fortigate, Untangle, and other UTM solutions
- IT Performance Troubleshooting: Network, Server, and Internet bandwidth troubleshooting
- Computer Networking Services: HP, Cisco, Juniper, 3COM, Netgear
- Remote Access: Site-to-Site VPNs, PPTP/IPSec VPNS, SSL VPNs, Terminal Services
- Server Administration: Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019 and Linux
- Storage SANs: HP, Dell, EMC, NetApp, IBM
- Virtualization: VMWare vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization solutions
- Business Accounting Software: Quickbooks, Peachtree
- Moves/Adds/Changes: New installations and/or relocations of Computers/Phones
Why work with us?
Source One Technology provides IT support and services to local government and municipalities in Waukesha, Milwaukee, Dane, Washington, Jefferson, Ozaukee, Kenosha, Racine counties and across Southern Wisconsin. Call us to help you implement secure, reliable, cost-effective IT solutions that will give you the tools necessary to serve your community more effectively!
NO sales people
Affordable IT services
10+ years experience
NO long term contracts
Free impartial advice
We’re regularly asked our advice about a range of IT and networking issues, and we share hints, tips, tools and resources on our blog and also in our free quarterly magazine, ‘The Source.’
They’re just a taster of what the Source One Technology team do – give honest, practical IT advice and solve problems. We’re seasoned network engineers, so it’s information you can trust.