IT services for schools
Source One Technology has an excellent understanding of the unique needs of school districts (private, public, charter, and choice) due to our experience working hand in hand with schools for over 12 years now. Many of our engineers have even been employed by schools in the past as Network Engineers!
We all know…technology is ever-changing and dynamic in nature, and that constant change provides additional challenges and difficulties for school IT Departments and School Administration who are always striving to find cost-effective ways of leveraging technology to improve academics, while working within tight budgetary constraints.
Our experience providing it services for schools can help! We have extensive expertise in supporting, implementing, and managing infrastructure in the following key areas relating to your school’s technology:
- Desktop Support: Chromebooks, PC, Macbooks, iMacs, iPads, Netbooks, Smartboards
- Directory Services: Active Directory, Group Policy, Open Directory
- Email Archiving: Internally hosted and externally hosted solutions
- Email Services: Microsoft Exchange, Google Email, First Class
- Financial Systems: Skyward, Alio, Blackbaud, Quickbooks
- Firewalls: Fortinet, Palo Alto, Sonic Wall, Cisco, Untangle
- Google Services: Google G Suite for Education, AD to Google Synchronization
- Image Deployments: Microsoft WDS, Symantec Ghost, Apple Configurator, Deploy Studio
- Internet Provisioning: WiscNet, BadgerNet, Time Warner Cable, AT&T
- Network Infrastructure: HPE, Aruba, Cisco, Juniper, 3COM, Netgear
- Network Access Control: Aruba Clearpass and other NAC solutions
- Remote Access: VPNs, Staff/Student access to Home Folders from home
- Server Administration: Windows 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 and Linux
- Student Management Systems: Powerschool, Infinite Campus, Skyward, SASI
- Virtualization: VMWare, Microsoft Hyper-V
- Web Filtering: Fortigate, Lightspeed, Palo Alto, CIPA Filter, Sophos, Sonicwall, Untangle
- Wireless Deployments: 1:1 Wireless and BYOD services (HPE/Aruba, Cisco, Ubiquiti, Meraki)
Why work with us?
Source One Technology provides on-going technical support and consultation for many different schools and districts in Waukesha and the greater Milwaukee area. Want to know which schools we work with? Just ask! We can also provide a list of references and testimonials from countless schools that will help give you a better understanding of our ability to provide the kind of support you are looking for, without inflating your yearly technology IT budget.
NO sales people
Approved E-rate vendor
12+ years experience
NO long term contracts
Free impartial advice
We’re regularly asked our advice about a range of school IT and networking issues, and we share hints, tips, tools and resources on our blog and also in our free quarterly magazine, ‘The Source.’
They’re just a taster of what the Source One Technology team do – give honest, practical IT advice and solve problems. We’re seasoned network engineers, so it’s information you can trust.