ServicesRemote Access / Work from Home
Adapting to flexible ways of working doesn’t have to mean softening up on network security.
Source One Technology give organizations looking to provide remote workers access to corporate information and applications, a robust, flexible and secure way to connect through any internet connection.
Branch office, work from home or on the road
Source One Technology removes the burden of managing secure access for employees. After understanding what you are trying to achieve and helping you understand the options available to you, our engineers will implement the solution for you. Once complete, we can either hand over your in-house team or manage this for you, freeing up your time and staff.
Our remote access services include:
- Site-to-Site VPNs – we connect the networks at your remote branch offices to your organization’s main headquarters to allow for a secure, transparent, and seamless networking environment company-wide regardless of geographical locations.
- PPTP/IPSec VPNs – for increased security we encrypt traffic between network gateways adding an additional layer of protection for your corporate data.
- SSL VPNs – provide secure VPN capabilities that is easy to setup for your employees to access your company’s network using a secure web browser.
- Remote Desktop Services – allow your employees easy and secure access to essentials business applications from home or while working remotely.
Why work with us?
Every organization is unique and so is the service we provide.
- We’re ‘hands-on’ IT experts not sales people, so no hard sell
- All engineers have 10+ years experience helping clients with their remote access needs
- No recurring monthly service fees or long term contracts
- Easy to reach, easy to talk to – before, during and after your project
- We cover Wisconsin, including Milwaukee, Waukesha, Dane, Washington, Ozaukee, Jefferson, Racine, and Kenosha counties