When it comes to meeting your IT needs we’re just wired differently.
Adapting to flexible ways of working doesn’t have to mean softening up on network security.
Source One Technology give organizations looking to provide remote workers access to corporate information and applications, a robust, flexible and secure way to connect through any internet connection.
Branch office, working from home or on the road
Source One Technology removes the burden of managing secure access for employees. After understanding what you are trying to achieve and helping you understand the options available to you, our engineers will implement the solution for you. Once complete, we can either hand over your in-house team or manage this for you, freeing up your time and staff.
Our remote access services include:
- Site-to-Site VPNs – we connect your branch office network to company headquarters for immediate network wide access.
- PPTP/IPSec VPNs – for increased security we encrypt traffic between network gateways adding an additional layer of protection for your corporate data.
- SSL VPNs – protect access to customer facing sites and intranets with browser level security.
- Terminal Services – improve security for helpdesk staff when they access end users desktops.
Why work with us?
Every organization is unique and so is the service we provide.
- We’re ‘hands-on’ IT experts not sales people, so no hard sell
- All engineers have 10+ years experience helping clients with their remote access needs
- No recurring monthly service fees or long term contracts
- Easy to reach, easy to talk to – before, during and after your project
- We’re local and cover SE Wisconsin, including Milwaukee, Waukesha, Racine, and Kenosha areas