IT Support & Consulting Kenosha, WI
You deserve outstanding IT support and consulting at a sensible price.
And with 98% customer retention, that's exactly what we deliver!
From 'one-off' fixes to fully managed IT support, we do as little or as much as you need us to. We can:
- Investigate and fix problems
- Audit what you have now and recommend improvements
- Install and configure new hardware, software and services when you need them, before handing over to your in-house IT team
- Design, deploy and manage your entire IT infrastructure for you
As a valued IT support partner of organizations across Kenosha WI, we understand and address the specific needs of our diverse customer base:
- Small Businesses – Get reliable, affordable IT support and services when you need them.
- Medium & Large Businesses – Streamline your IT systems and exploit innovations in IT.
- Government & Municipalities – Get the tools necessary to serve your community more effectively.
- Schools & Districts – Give students the flexibility to learn how and where they want, safely.
- Churches & Nonprofits – Spend more time serving your community and less managing technology.
A DIFFERENT MODEL
We're not sales people, so you'll never face an 'up-sell', 'cross-sell' or 'hard sell' of any kind. The solutions we recommend won't be based on pre-conceived ideas or a ready-made ‘packaged service’ because the answer to your problem is unique to you and your environment.
Our highly skilled IT consultants have detailed working knowledge of key systems to ensure you get the connectivity, reliability, and security you're looking for. We conduct in-depth investigations to identify the cause of any problem, and we'll explain everything in plain English.
Finding the right solution isn’t about making sacrifices on service or quality. We have access to a broad portfolio of software, hardware and services, so you’ll get a solution that’s both ‘fit for purpose’ and value for money. We don’t recommend upgrades when they aren't needed, and we'll involve you in as much, or as little of the work we're doing as you’d like.
- Pleasant Prairie
- Wheatland and more.
Trusted IT support Kenosha, WI.
We believe in partnership without salesmanship. What's more when you're working with us you'll find us easy to reach and easy to talk to – before, during and after your project.
NO sales people
Affordable IT support
12+ years experience
NO long term contracts
“We interviewed about a dozen IT companies before deciding to go with Source One Technology to replace our previous IT support company. Source One Technology’s knowledge, responsiveness, organization and openness made them stand out amongst their competitors. I have recommended Source One Technology to colleagues and organizations throughout the city and would be happy to speak with you about my experience with them.”
Urban Ecology Center, Milwaukee
Free impartial advice
We're regularly asked our advice about a range of IT support and networking issues, and we share hints, tips, tools and resources on our blog and also in our free magazine, 'The Source.'
It's a taster of our approach as IT consultants - we give honest, practical IT advice and solve problems. We’re seasoned network engineers, so it’s information you can trust.