When it comes to meeting your IT needs we’re just wired differently.
ServicesStorage & SANs
The explosion in the volume, variety, and distribution of data users are creating and storing, can quickly become an IT headache and a drain on hardware budgets.
Source One Technology understands that the platform used to hold and share your data needs to be reliable and fast but doesn’t break the bank.
Looking at your current storage use and how it’s growing, Source One Technology engineers will identify and implement a cost effective solution that meets you needs today but will also give you ability to increase capacity as you need it.
Once installed we can continue to manage storage for you or hand over to your in-house team to manage. Our storage services include:
- Storage Area Networks (SANs) – we will optimize storage for your VMWare infrastructure and across your network and offices so you use space more effectively and efficiently using Fiber Channel, iSCSI, or SAS SAN solutions.
- Storage – we install and configure local disk storage for your PCs and servers to increase capacity immediately.
Why work with us?
Every organization is unique and so is the service we provide.
- We’re ‘hands-on’ IT experts not sales people, so no hard sell
- All engineers have 10+ years experience helping clients with their computer storage needs
- No recurring monthly service fees or long term contracts
- Easy to reach, easy to talk to – before, during and after your project
- We’re local and cover SE Wisconsin, including Milwaukee, Waukesha, Racine, and Kenosha areas