IT Support & Consulting Waukesha, WI
You deserve outstanding IT support and consulting at a sensible price.
And with 98% customer retention, that’s exactly what we deliver!
From ‘one-off’ fixes to fully managed IT support, we do as little or as much as you need us to. We can:
- Investigate and fix problems
- Audit what you have now and recommend improvements
- Install and configure new hardware, software and services when you need them, before handing over to your in-house IT team
- Design, deploy and manage your entire IT infrastructure for you
As a valued IT support partner of organizations across Waukesha WI, we understand and address the specific needs of our diverse customer base:
- Small Businesses – Get reliable, affordable IT support and services when you need them.
- Medium & Large Businesses – Streamline your IT systems and exploit innovations in IT.
- Government & Municipalities – Get the tools necessary to serve your community more effectively.
- Schools & Districts – Give students the flexibility to learn how and where they want, safely.
- Churches & Nonprofits – Spend more time serving your community and less managing technology.
A DIFFERENT MODEL
We’re not sales people, so you’ll never face an ‘up-sell’, ‘cross-sell’ or ‘hard sell’ of any kind. The solutions we recommend won’t be based on pre-conceived ideas or a ready-made ‘packaged service’ because the answer to your problem is unique to you and your environment.
Our highly skilled IT consultants have detailed working knowledge of key systems to ensure you get the connectivity, reliability, and security you’re looking for. We conduct in-depth investigations to identify the cause of any problem, and we’ll explain everything in plain English.
Finding the right solution isn’t about making sacrifices on service or quality. We have access to a broad portfolio of software, hardware and services, so you’ll get a solution that’s both ‘fit for purpose’ and value for money. We don’t recommend upgrades when they aren’t needed, and we’ll involve you in as much, or as little of the work we’re doing as you’d like.
- Menomonee Falls
- New Berlin
- Waukesha and more.
Trusted IT support Waukesha, WI.
We believe in partnership without salesmanship. What’s more when you’re working with us you’ll find us easy to reach and easy to talk to – before, during and after your project.
NO sales people
Affordable IT support
12+ years experience
NO long term contracts
“Having Source One Technology as our IT partner has been a pleasure. We have over 15 locations, so having them oversee the infrastructure has allowed me to concentrate on my staff, technology growth, and the day to day necessities. Source One Technology is a reliable, available, and friendly team who are willing to work with us for the best overall outcome. They understand that industries differ and are not scared to listen, learn, and advise.”
Bubon Orthodontics, Brookfield
Free impartial advice
We’re regularly asked our advice about a range of IT support and networking issues, and we share hints, tips, tools and resources on our blog and also in our free magazine, ‘The Source.’
It’s a taster of our approach as IT consultants – we give honest, practical IT advice and solve problems. We’re seasoned network engineers, so it’s information you can trust.