When it comes to meeting your IT needs we’re just wired differently.
ServicesApple Support and Solutions
Apple solutions are designed to be easy to use, but that’s not necessarily the case when it comes to installing and managing them in networked environments.
Whether you want to work exclusively with Apple technology in your school or office or integrate your Macs, iPads and iPhones with third-party technologies, Source One Technology will help you successfully deploy, integrate and support your software and devices.
macOS and iOS Support
Very often the network is an afterthought with smart device rollouts. So, as well as installing and configuring machines, we’ll check to see if your wired and wireless networks are up to the job of supporting your new hardware. We can monitor and optimize networks and devices so you and your users get the best experience from your investment in Apple technology.
Our Apple support services cover:
- Apple macOS – We can configure and support OS X Server, integrate your Macs into complex Apple and multi-platform networks, and manage deployments via Deploy Studio.
- Apple iOS – Using Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions, we help you manage your iPad devices by pushing out apps and settings remotely, and protecting them from abuse.
- MacPractice – We get you up and running with this powerful Mac-based suite of software designed for medical, dental, chiropractic and optometry practices.
Why work with us?
Every organization is unique and so is the service we provide.
- We’re ‘hands-on’ IT experts not sales people, so no hard sell
- All engineers have 10+ years experience helping organisations with Apple support and solutions
- No recurring monthly service fees or long term contracts
- Easy to reach, easy to talk to – before, during and after your project
- We’re local and cover Southern Wisconsin, including Milwaukee, Waukesha, Dane, Washington, Ozaukee, Jefferson, Racine, and Kenosha counties