Business Technology Services.
Is your IT team inundated with day-to-day admin and unable to respond to the strategic demands of enterprise technology in your organization? Are you experiencing the same reoccurring IT problems over and over, but are locked into an IT service contract you wish you had never signed?
At Source One Technology, we understand that it’s not always a lack of ‘new’ technology that causes the biggest frustrations. Very often, it’s insufficient time, unreliable performance from existing infrastructure, and outside ‘experts’ who are no help at all. So whether you’re looking for assistance to lighten your workload during busy periods, or subject matter experts to help propel your IT forward, we can help – without requiring monthly service fees or managed IT service contracts.
Most importantly for you, all of our onsite engineers have 10+ years of consulting experience, and are easily reachable and equally as responsive (via both phone and email) should any technical issues emerge, before, during, or after the project and scope of work we’re currently engaged in.
We can offer personalized business technology services in the following key areas:
- Data Backups: Local backups, Off-site backups, Cloud backups
- Desktop Support: End-user PC/Desktop problems, Printer management
- Email Services: Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office 365, Google for Business, etc.
- Firewalls/Security: Cisco, Sonicwall, Watchguard, Fortigate, Untangle, and other UTM solutions
- IT Performance Troubleshooting: Network, Server, and Internet bandwidth troubleshooting
- Microsoft SBS: Microsoft Small Business Server administration and support
- Computer Networking Services: HP, Cisco, Juniper, 3COM, Netgear
- Remote Access: Site-to-Site VPNs, PPTP/IPSec VPNS, SSL VPNs, Terminal Services
- Server Administration: Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019 and Linux
- Storage SANs: HP, Dell, EMC, NetApp, IBM
- Virtualization: VMWare vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization solutions
- Business Accounting Software: Quickbooks, Peachtree
- Moves/Adds/Changes: New installations and/or relocations of Computers/Phones
Why work with us?
Source One Technology provides affordable, reliable business technology services in Waukesha, Milwaukee, Dane, Washington, Jefferson, Ozaukee, Kenosha, Racine counties and across Southern Wisconsin. Call us to help your company implement reliable, cost-effective, IT solutions and that will give your business the technology tools necessary to succeed and grow!
NO sales people
Affordable IT services
10+ years experience
NO long term contracts
“In a world of ever evolving technology and digitization of data, being able to rely on a provider that can handle all aspects quickly and efficiently is key. That is what we found in Source One Technology. They were able to navigate through the multitude of service providers, vendors, customers and corporate IT to provide us a no hassle one call solution for all of our IT needs.”
General Manager, DHL SUPPLY CHAIN, Milwaukee
Free impartial advice
We’re regularly asked our advice about a range of IT and networking issues, and we share hints, tips, tools and resources on our blog and also in our free quarterly magazine, ‘The Source.’
They’re just a taster of what the Source One Technology team do – give honest, practical IT advice and solve problems. We’re seasoned network engineers, so it’s information you can trust.