When it comes to meeting your IT needs we’re just wired differently.
ServicesAntivirus, Spam & Malware Protection
Falling victim to online threats can be highly disruptive to any organization. Fortunately, awareness of the risks and intelligent antivirus protection can keep you and your data out of harms way.
Source One Technology’s remediation and prevention services will eradicate existing threats on your network and proactively protect against future virus, spam, and malware attacks.
Our engineers take away the headache of installing and configuring software, and monitoring threats on anything from a few PCs to thousands spread across your organization. Once in place, we’ll keep your virus-scanning engine and signatures up-to-date, and schedule regular scans so that you’re always one step ahead of the game.
Our services cover:
- Antivirus – We’ll fix existing problems and ‘vaccinate’ your network to stop repeat attacks.
- Spam – Intelligent spam protection will keep your inbox clutter free so that you can focus on work.
- Malware – Using smart software and simple, practical advice you’ll avoid falling victim to malicous online tactics.
Why work with us?
Every organization is unique and so is the service we provide.
- We’re ‘hands-on’ IT experts not sales people, so no hard sell
- All engineers have 10+ years experience keeping organisations safe using antivirus tools
- No recurring monthly service fees or long term contracts
- Easy to reach, easy to talk to – before, during and after your project
- We’re local and cover Southern Wisconsin, including Milwaukee, Waukesha, Dane, Washington, Ozaukee, Jefferson, Racine, and Kenosha counties