ServicesSmall Business Server (SBS)
With Microsoft no longer supporting SBS, keeping their server in excellent condition is a top priority for many smaller organisations.
Source One Technology will maintain your existing server for as long as you need us to and also create a practical plan to move your Exchange, SQL, and SharePoint services to Microsoft Server Essentials, Office 365, or Google for Business.
We perform a range of tasks at agreed intervals on your servers, including OS updates and patches, configuring your firewall and backups, and monitoring hardware performance and thresholds.
If your organization is ready for the cloud, we’ll eliminate the headache of moving critical services, by doing it all for you. Our administration services cover:
- Windows Small Business Server – Support, maintenance, and migration of SBS 2000, SBS 2003, SBS 2008 and SBS 2011 to Windows Server Essentials, Office 365, or Google for Business.
Why work with us?
Every organization is unique and so is the service we provide.
- We’re ‘hands-on’ IT experts not sales people, so no hard sell
- All engineers have 10+ years experience with small business server administration
- No recurring monthly service fees or long term contracts
- Easy to reach, easy to talk to – before, during and after your project
- We’re local and cover Southern Wisconsin, including Milwaukee, Waukesha, Dane, Washington, Ozaukee, Jefferson, Racine, and Kenosha counties