IT services for small businesses
At Source One Technology, we understand that every business faces a unique set of challenges when it comes to implementing technology to meet the ever-changing needs of their growing organization; without disrupting services or requiring excessive and overly complicated hardware expenditures.
We can help you implement IT solutions that are flexible, can be adapted for various situations, and can be easily managed and supported by your current staffing/employees without requiring monthly service fees or managed IT service contracts.
Most importantly for you, all of our onsite engineers have 12+ years of consulting experience, and are easily reachable and equally as responsive (via both phone and email) should any technical issues emerge, before, during, or after the project and scope of work we’re currently engaged in.
We can offer personalized IT services for small businesses in the following key areas:
- Data Backups: Local backups, Off-site backups, Cloud backups
- Desktop Support: End-user PC/Desktop problems, Printer management
- Email Services: Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office 365, Google for Business, etc.
- Firewalls/Security: Cisco, Sonicwall, Watchguard, Fortigate, Untangle, and other UTM solutions
- IT Performance Troubleshooting: Network, Server, and Internet bandwidth troubleshooting
- Microsoft SBS: Microsoft Small Business Server administration and support
- Computer Networking Services: HP, Cisco, Juniper, 3COM, Netgear
- Remote Access: Site-to-Site VPNs, PPTP/IPSec VPNS, SSL VPNs, Terminal Services
- Server Administration: Windows NT, 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, Linux
- Storage SANs: HP, Dell, EMC, NetApp, IBM
- Virtualization: VMWare vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization solutions
- Business Accounting Software: Quickbooks, Peachtree
- Moves/Adds/Changes: New installations and/or relocations of Computers/Phones
When it comes to supporting your IT needs… we’re just wired differently.
“Source One Technology has been a very valuable and effective resource for us. The have provided us with excellent network support, particularly during our 8 month transition period between numerous IT administrators. Even with the new staff in place, Source One Technology continues to provide additional support on an as needed basis.”
“I have been through five or six server upgrades during my career, but I have never experienced such a streamlined and efficient system implementation and email transition. It has been three months since it was completed and we have had no hiccups or problems! Source One provided a very seamless transition and the cost came in right on target per the budget!”
KMK Industries / Nimlok-Milwaukee
Why work with us?
Source One Technology provides IT support and consultation services for businesses in the Milwaukee, Waukesha, Racine, and Kenosha areas. Call us to help your company implement reliable, cost-effective, IT solutions and that will give your business the technology tools necessary to succeed and grow!
NO sales people
Affordable IT services
12+ years experience
NO long term contracts
Free impartial advice
We’re regularly asked our advice about a range of SMB IT and networking issues, and we share hints, tips, tools and resources on our blog and also in our free quarterly magazine, ‘The Source.’
They’re just a taster of what the Source One Technology team do – give honest, practical IT advice and solve problems. We’re seasoned network engineers, so it’s information you can trust.